Tuesday 1 October 2013

What is this Nonsense?

This is my "How do I Have Energy Face"
Or just enjoying a Sunday Morning walk
 
Here is a riddle for you:

What is something everybody does,
happens at night,
can't live without it?

Yup--sleep.

However have you ever had bouts where you have either stayed up all night and you feel like a wreck. Or have you just plain old had just terrible sleeps for a long time? CRAPY!

But!

How did you feel when you got some of that sleep back? Well I can sure tell you how I feel.
These last 2 sleeps have been amazing! Which has also in turn carried on to me having a day with energy. In short I will tell you about my past 2 days.

Yesterday, I woke up thought, huh this feels different. This strange feeling carried on for the rest of the morning and even into the afternoon. It didn't take me long to figure it out, it was energy. Or rather I wasn't tired/exhausted. At about 5:00 I picked up my car from the shop, got in turned on my favourite CD which made me happy. I then thought about how I still wasn't tired.... I almost cried, or at least shed a couple tears. I then crashed at 5:30. But who cares.

This is my
"I'm Ready For  October"
face.
Thanks to Shannon
Corbett
Today I was perky, laughing...not that am not usually those things.. but there was an extra pep in my step. Just ask Christie! I did have an amusable day, with terrible classes, jokes, long labs, great chats. It is amazing what sleep can do.

Whats my trick? I asked for some sleeping medication. Hesitant at first, but sleep is too important to take it for granted.  So I take em, and they are grrrreat!

Anyways, sleep and energy. What more could I ask for? Oh yeah, to make it through this next month. Will be a challenge, but one day at a time. I'm ready.

Goodnight.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment