Wednesday 30 October 2013

...News

Not sure if you read my prayer requests on the left hand side of the page lately. But I thought maybe I should elaborate on them.
Fall is falling
away from me. 

It has almost been two months into school, and I really only have one more left. I keep thinking that the next month ahead of me is going to be the worst one yet, and then I finish it and update my calendar and think nope this one is going to be worse. However, lets go with the good news first...
I got a good chunk of marks/assignments back this last week. Two of my papers and got in the 80's. I also got my midterm marks back.. not exactly numbers that I need to share.. but I passed them. Which of course is great and at this point is all that matters. But I was talking with my aunt and uncle and I was telling them that I was glad that I chose to stick it out and not prolong my third year over 2 and not 1. Yeah it is hard, but I am happy that I am still able to look back and realize that I am still doing ok. In this, I am basis my "ok-ness" on whether or not I am passing my courses. Which I am. So school 'Kate' doing alright.

I also got a surprise today. And applied for some new technology through student aid bc and permanent  disability. LIke a new computer and such. Which put me in a great mood at the end of the day.

Computer Case
Now lets talk about this other 'Kate'--"MS Kate" I got steroids last month, if you remember reading about it. Unfortunately they are wearing off.. they were only supposed to help for a month, so I'm not surprised about it. It is just sad. I really was thankful that I didn't have any/none/nada pain in my hards. Now that it is slowly creeping back I am realizing even more how great October was to not have it.
My fatigue is also coming back. It is still nice that its not as bad as before. But it is still here.Which should be ok until the end of the semester. But, like I said before this could be a very long month. I am ready for break.

Adventure by the river.
Anyways those are some of the things going on. At this point I'm tired. Don't really do anything but school and starting to wish I had a few more friends to hang out with in Prince George. I just really don't have any time and if I did have time its almost a guarantee that I don't have the energy. Oh well.. this I can do for the year. That I just need  to get through this year. That is all.

So check out the left side of the page for updated prayer requests. I really do appreciate you guys who read my blog. It's great and does encourage me. So thank you.

 Kate


       

No comments:

Post a Comment