Thursday 24 October 2013

Fall Adventures

Granted I don't really have time for adventures, but today I am taking off. I may not actually be able to afford it, but I don't care. Today is my Saturday, and I have not had a day off in like 3/4 weeks. So today I played down by the river...again.

But lately it has been crazy foggy in the mornings, until like 12 o'clock too. I know I should be productive and have many assignments due soon, but I want to post.
Last week I spent about an hour down by the river on my own taking pictures and enjoying the fall colours. I just played in the puddles of the water, found great coloured leaves with my gumboots and favourite pair pants and greatly enjoyed myself. I know I put a few up last week, but I wanted to add some more.









And so I had to go back again...today. But I found a new spot and went to the other side of the river. The fog was so thick that I could barely see 100m in front of me.  Part of it was somewhat erie, but I loved it! Trains came, I drove along the river bed, again I had a had an adventure all on my own. And it was great!




One of my favourites of the day



I hung out here once...but today was more exhilarating. A train came!






Anna Brown. I named my car. Because, well because I wanted to.

I named my car: Copper. (This is because Todd and Copper (in fox and the hound) go on lots of adventures together.) My car and I lately have lots of great adventures. I have fun playing loud music, playing in the mud, going on road trips exploring new/old places...just me and my car. 

My car 'Copper'


~Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment