Tuesday 17 September 2013

My Hero

Today is September 17, a great day in my books because today is a day worth celebrating, there is a boy in my life worth celebrating. He is wonderful. This boy can always put a smile on my face...we have had good times, we have had bad times, but I love him none the less. This boy is known in my head as my 'Lil Hero.

Yesterday I was asked how I 'do it', how does it seem that I pull everything together in my life, she asked me how I was able to go through all of last year and still be on top of it. I told her a bunch of things...but I forgot to tell her one of the most important things...my 'Lil Hero.

He was one of the reasons that I did so well. He was the reason I didn't get down, that I didn't give up, that I didn't let life or MS win. He is the reason that I won't give up.

But today is a day to celebrate HIM, he is amazing. This not so little guy is 16, star setter for his volleyball team, last year the basketball team, and track team. This is a guy who is able to see the positive in life, he is a friend that everyone should have, he will stand up for you when your troubled, he will make you laugh when you need it, and cry when your least expecting it.

I love this boy, I love him with all my heart.
Today is his 2 year anniversary of being cancer free, today 2 years ago he had his last treatment.


This guy, is my 'Lil Hero.

Keep it up, keep going strong and being a great encouragement to me SJ. I love you.


-Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment