Wednesday 12 February 2014

I love coffee shops.

I don't love coffee. But I love coffee shops.

I love watching the different people who come and go. I love the smiles I can share with complete strangers. I love it when I know the baristia and he tells me that seeing me in here so often makes him really not want to go back to uni. I love when I see the old ladies come in and discuss their lives with each other almost every morning.

I love seeing the old lady in the corner waiting for her husband to bring their coffee's so they can have a pleasant morning together.

I love engaging with the old lady who I sit down beside and she tells me about her day and how she lives on her own and takes the bus to run her errands.

I love watching the window washer gracefully wash the windows and helping me move my table back when he has to wash the one beside me. I love it when the sun comes out and warms up the whole place.

I love coffee shops. Maybe its just this one. But I love it.

I love that I can just have time to think, process the day, listen to conversations, my music, catch up with old friends who walk in.

I can't say I love coffee. But I love this coffee shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment