Thursday 28 November 2013

Almost Here!

There are a few things I love about this coming month...

1. December means that exams are coming, and its not the exams that I love... but the fact that it means the end of the semester is what i really like.

2.  "They" say this is also the hardest semester of my whole degree that I am just finishing up, and hopefully pass everything. (I think i should be ok)

Snipit of one gift
3. After all of these dreadful exams I will be on Christmas break. Which I am super excited about. I get to see some old friends, friends from the summer and we plan to go skating, going for coffee, taking pictures, reading books... yes I WANT to READ a book (for those who know me too well)

4. This next month, December also means this is NOT November, also known as the month where boys-attempted-to-grow-facial-hair-men-grow-facial-hair-and-girls-don't-even-pretentd-to-like-it

5. Also I am doing a handmade Christmas gifts for my family this year.. it started off a few years ago when exams came around and made my mom soap for christmas and really cool candle holders.
So I have found a fantastic website that is better than Pintrest for these ideas... and have started putting my pieces together. I am excited. Ill post them when I am done...

6. also a few other notes;
        - Prince George has snow
        - I woke up to a beautiful sunrise one morning. Orange filled my room... it was nice.

Oh I am do ready for this semester to be done.. its been a long one. I wouldn't say it has been harder, but defiantly busier. We just finished this week with 3 group projects. My first exam is on next Friday. Then I am done on December 12. Yippee.

Speaking of group projects I made a movie for one... which reminds me of a video that my dad sent me that would be sweet if you could also help his school win money for their Dry Grad. Click here for the link. and vote for them. It was a pretty good video. I voted for them.

Anyways.. I am almost done and will post another during break.
Have a good night,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment